Total Size: ~ 363 x 105 x 25 cm (~143" x 41" x 10")
Bed size: ~ 210 x 105 cm (~83'' x 41'')
Weight: ~ 6.3 kg (~ 14 lbs)
Carrying capacity: Up to 264lbs /120 kg
Thread: thick cotton thread for durability
Weaving method: Double stitch
Materials: Cotton and Guazuma Wood
Hanging Space Required/ Suggested Stand Dimensions:
13-15 ft (396-457 cm) Length
at least 3 ft 9 in ( 114.3 cm) Height
at least 4 ft (122 cm) Width
We recommend dry cleaning or a careful hand wash with gentle laundry soap and cold water. Never use aggressive soaps to clean your hammock.
For outdoor use, it is recommend to store your hammock away from direct moisture to prevent discoloration due to mold or mildew.
Lead Time + Shipping:
This hammock is hand-made to order. Production time varies accordingly. Items are typically shipped within 1-2 weeks from order placement but it may take longer depending on the workload of the workshop. We will inform you if the production time will be longer than 10 days.
Orders are shipped from Nicaragua to the USA via DHL EXPRESS COURIER and typically arrives within 3-5 days (insurance is included and tracking is provided). DHL may call you to arrange a delivery time. *Shipment to Canada and Europe may incur customs fees and import taxes. Buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
- Actual colors may vary because of different screen calibrations/white balance
- The scalloped fringe may have a slightly different style, depending on the artisan who crafts it
- Minor discrepancies in the final product are not considered defects but testify to its quality and uniqueness as a handmade craft
- Hardware is not included (we prefer to let the costumer choose proper hardware depending on the hanging location)
- This style is available with wooden bars here
- Custom orders are available. Please contact us for more information.
This is a traditional Nicaragua hammock tested and certified by Bureau Veritas (http://www.bureauveritas.com/)
This sweet Baby Swing Chair in Macrame knots is made with love and care by...
The Handmade Macrame Hanging Chair (patented design ® 2015) is handwoven by a collective group...